Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Forgetfulness

Today I had trouble remembering how to get into my blog to post.


Today I spent half the day in my jammies reading a close confidants blog.


Some days I just sit.


Some days I keep busy.


Some days I cry still.


Somedays I just forget what I'm doing.


Most days I just try not to think.


Most days I smile :)


Most days I will laugh.


These days I can walk again without my legs feeling like they weigh 500 pounds each.


These days I can carry on a conversation with others and not cry.


These days I can lean on my spouse for comfort and healing.


These days I can take a shower, get dressed and put on make-up.


These days I can think about God sometimes and not get hysterical.


Tomorrow I hope for increased healing.


Tomorrow I hope for joy.


My beautiful family!
Tomorrow I hope for peace of mind and soul.


Tomorrow I hope to take another baby step toward ..............................................God.

No comments:

Post a Comment